Kaiser Eiristö has already caught up in the sports of cars with the spark that began with the small clubs. Since then, a 22-year-old woman has had the chance to win the karting SM gold and silver. Eiristö is the first woman to win the karting Finnish Championship.
The Circus has been working hard for the past season by running SM series, EM series as well as MM series. The past season was unlucky and did not bring the woman the desired result.
– There are no plans yet for the first time. There are alternatives from the karting and track-side, but what is to be expected is what Eiristö will think of his future motives.
The woman does not exclude the profession of motor sport and wants to at least work on youth activities in the future as well.
– My interest in car racing was born when I got lost in the Hyvinkää Sports Car Clubs where I could try out. Nowadays I actively activate the same clubbars. I’ve always been the wildest time, and the pace has always been interested in. It would be great to have a motor sport career, but time again shows where the money then ends in the games are enough. However, I want to continue
Eirinen encourages all women interested in motorsports to wrap their sleeves and work in front of their dreams. Photo: Sports photo。
A young sports car affirms that women’s road to motor sports is not easy.
– Prejudice is a big problem for women. I would not say prejudices as a weakness because we can not do anything to them, but they really make matters a lot harder. Every time in the races you can assure your screen that you are as good as men. In my opinion, at least in karting, I did not feel that I was somewhat weaker than boys on the physical or mental side. In fact, I do not like women and men being separated in motor sports. We all have weaknesses and strengths as individuals. This is often asked again, so what are you doing? For most really odd things, it’s time for boys to race, and we do not have a so-called “women’s class,” says Eiristö.
She has also come across people who claim motor sport is not a sport.
– These situations always come in handy. In fact, I do not know how to twist with these omnipresent ones. Yes, they sometimes find out when they run 10 minutes of inner cartilage and are completely broken, Smilies Eiristö.
The squadron has not yet revealed that he will be seen next year in karting or in the motor racing sector. Photo: Sportinphoto
Eiristö, a leader in AL-Helsinki’s ranks, argues that success is not merely self-sacrificing, but also teamwork is needed.
– Getting to the starting grid requires a great deal of background work and the sadly famous money. My dad Esa Eiristö has been my mechanic and greatest aid so far. We collect sponsors with my dad and plan for the future. My fleet has been responsible for many years at Karting side by Pekka Myllyniemi and the team is Finnish Ninar.
Eirinen encourages all women interested in motor sports to wrap their sleeves and work in front of their dreams.
– It is not worth hiding their own dreams, otherwise they can not be realized. Before the dreams must work if they want to achieve it. Auto racing is a great hobby and I do not really change it by day. Women need more, encouraging Eiristö.
In the pursuit of autobahn, there are two things that motivate the eiries.
“The successes and how much I enjoy driving,” says Eiristö.